Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Darkfire

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Darkfire
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:20:58 +0000

On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 08:42:48PM -0500, address@hidden wrote:

> Ash <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: other
> Other License: This has software under the following licenses:
> GPL
> Modified BSD License
> X11 License
> ZLib
> Package: Darkfire
> System name: dkf
>

> Darkfire Linux aims to be a stable, secure, i686 optimized, and compleatly
> FSF compliant GNU/Linux distrobution. The code is, and will be, licensed
> under the GPL and BSD licenses. We have been working on it at sourceforge
> (darkfire.sf.net) and have some of the code on CVS there. We are working on
> a package management system the uses signatures and a ports system to sit on
> top of it for easy package fetching and installation. The packages are being
> carefulyl chosen to make sure they have a good security rating and are
> FSF/OSI compliant.
> We have some code up on CVS at sourceforge and packages have been retained
> on volunteers systems.

Sorry, we do not host complete distributions or collections of packages in
Savannah. We only host individual projects or packages. If you want to
register a project for the package management system that you are developing,
or any other separate original software packages, please register again and
include a URL to the CVS in sourceforge; or send us a tarball so we can review
it.

Regards,
Jaime