Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of fnkdat

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of fnkdat
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 10:40:27 +0100

        Hi,

        Unless I'm mistaken the distribution does not contain a copy of the
GNU GPL although the license notices at the beginning of each file promises
it. Could please fix this problem and submit your project again ?

        Also note that the name of the operating system is GNU/Linux. We
would be grateful if you could use this name instead of the Linux misnommer.
The main point it to encourage people to think about the freedom ideals that
are attached to the GNU project and too often forgoten when people only speak
about the Linux kernel.

        Thanks in advance,