[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Sorcery GNU/Linux Gri

From: jerome . zago
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Sorcery GNU/Linux Grimoire (games)
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 17:42:38 -0500

Jérôme Zago <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Sorcery GNU/Linux Grimoire (games)
System name: sgl-grimoire

I and day (address@hidden: Savannah account to be created soon) need a CVS
account to maintain our \"games\" section of the Sorcery Grimoire (for more
information on Sorcery GNU/Linux, see http://sorcerer.wox.org/ and
http://www.linuxworld.com/site-stories/2002/0304.sorcerer.html). If this works
well, we might invite (some of) the other grimoire gurus
(http://sorcerer.wox.org/org_chart.html).

Bzipped version of the full Grimoire currently takes 377806 bytes.