Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Sorcery GNU/Linux

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Sorcery GNU/Linux Grimoire (games)
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 15:07:56 +0100

        Hi,

        Could you please submit your project again with a detailed technical
description ? Half a page will do.

        Savannah does not currently host distributions. It only hosts
development projects and documentation projects. I'm not sure if your
project fits in this category or not. Please explain this in the description
when you submit your project again.

        Cheers,