Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of OpenIncident

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of OpenIncident
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 15:05:02 +0100

        Hi,

        Could you please submit your project with a more detailed technical
description ? Half a page will do.

        Also please note that speaking of "a simple Free Software
running on GNU/Linux and portable to other unix-like operating
systems" would be better. "unix software" tends to imply that it would
not run on GNU/Linux since it's not unix (GNU's Not Unix ;-).

        I'd be gratefull if you could check that the license of
OpenMotif is compatible with the GNU GPL and mention this in the
description. This is not mandatory though, as long as it's released under
a Free Software license.

        Cheers,