[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of ezTrack

From: dhable
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of ezTrack
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 09:13:37 -0500

Daniel T. Hable <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: ezTrack
System name: eztrack
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

There seems to be a lacking amount of free (as speech) software to control and
assist IT staff with tracking help desk problems and pushing software out to
different workstations. Many commercial products, such as Novell ZENworks and
Microsoft SMS accomplish the same things. The project is a modification of a
custom built application I did for my employer. This new project will include
many additional features and a more generic design.

Does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.