Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Sorcery GNU\\Linu

From: ryan . abrams
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Sorcery GNU\\Linux
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 09:36:49 -0600

If it is possible, I would much rather take over the maintenance of the existing project than starting a new one. Kyle disappeared along with the project's site yesterday, so we are attempting to save it on our own... as such, I didn't know if it would be possible to use that project any longer.

Thanks,

Ryan