[Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org: submission of Rindolf

From: Shlomi Fish
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org: submission of Rindolf
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 12:15:12 +0200 (IST)

Hi good people,

I have submitted this project a while ago and recieved no reply yet. Since
then, I already wrote a preliminary yet quite finalized SPEC, but I still
would like Savannah's services, so I can continue the development of the
project with maximum ease and integration.

Please let me know what you wish to make of my submission.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish