[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Projet Rachid Ghalleb

From: ghalleb
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Projet Rachid Ghalleb
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 17:45:56 -0500

KHELIDJ Ghalleb <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Projet Rachid Ghalleb
System name: projetrg
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

My projetct is a 3D Navigator which goal is to navigate in a 3D virtual world.
There will be some module to navigate through hard Disk and files like in a
room, to meet other people in a virtual world with P2P connection and more.
The project will be in Java using Forte IDE with a librairie name GL4Java.

I\'m working on this project with a friend, we are just waiting for a CVS site
to start seriously.