Re: [Savannah-hackers] Website Facilities?

From: mathieu
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Website Facilities?
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 14:28:45 +0100

Le jeu 14 mar 2002 à  9h28, Loic Dachary a écrit :
Lee Braiden writes:
 > Hi Guys,
 >
 > I've been trying to find out just what facilities are available for
html
 > hosted on the Savannah website (www.freesoftware.fsf.org, to be
more
 > specific).  I can't seem to find any information on it.
 >
 > So I'm wondering, can I run PHP, for example?  Is MySQL or anything
like
 > that available?  If you can point me to some document which
explains all
 > of this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

        There is no php nor mysql available. If you know someone
willing
to maintain this for savannah & gnu.org in the long run, we could
offer this
facility. Installing it is no big deal, making sure it actually works
as
expected day after day requires quite some attention.

I think we should replace http://savannah.gnu.org/docs/ , separate pages, by a FAQ.

In this faq, we could add the existing docs with ease, we could also add questions about PHP

--
mathieu

  ] les brevets, protection de l'innovation ?
  ] http://petition.eurolinux.org