Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Open Groups

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Open Groups
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 18:27:49 +0000

If your project already exists, we want to take a look at your source code
(give us a URL where it can be found, or send us a tarball by e-mail); if it
doesn't exist yet, we want to make sure that your project can be hosted here
(we only accept licenses compatible with the GPL, to avoid conflicts).  In
particular, since you use PHP, your project should not depend on PHP4 which
currently has a license incompatible with the GPL. There is no problem with
PHP3.

You will have to register your project again, giving a URL to the sourcecode
or stating that it will be developped using PHP3, rather than PHP4.

Regards,
Jaime