Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Open Groups

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Open Groups
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:19:24 +0000

On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 07:48:53PM +0000, Luca Cappelletti wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm coding using PHP4 but I can encode for PHP3,
> wich type of licence I've to apply during my registration to avoid
> compatibility?
> Regards,
> Luca Cappelletti
> Rome

Hi,
You can choose any of the licenses shown in the registration form. The problem
was not with the license you chose in your registration, but with the PHP4
license, which you cannot control; therefore, you will have to restrict
yourself to PHP3 for the time being (there are some chances that the PHP4
becomes GPL compatible) and in your description say that you will use PHP3.

Cheers,
Jaime