Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org: submission of Forth Operati

From: mathieu
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org: submission of Forth Operating System
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 17:19:45 +0100

Le ven 15 mar 2002 à 17h08, Herman Tamas a écrit :
On Thu, 14 Mar 2002 22:25:55 -0500
address@hidden wrote:

How can I access this project, ive just created?

The project need to be approved.

Since the description you provide is probably too short, it won't faster the process.

Use this waiting time to think to a more explicit description :))

--
mathieu

  ] les brevets, protection de l'innovation ?
  ] http://petition.eurolinux.org