Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [ircu-development] Re: [Coder-Com] Common poi

From: Daniel Dent
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [ircu-development] Re: [Coder-Com] Common point for numerics use & assigment
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 19:27:11 -0800 (PST)

Well, appologies.  I was trying to provide people with a
reason why you might have rejected the project; something a
tad more rational then "they hate us, everybody
deregister!".  It was in no way seeking flames, however.

(I am not on savannah-hackers so please CC any replies if
you wish me to see them.)

--
Daniel Dent    |

char number_of_bugs; // *No-one* needs more than 256 bugs. Don't be silly.