[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of titan-ircd

From: netw0rx
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of titan-ircd
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 03:06:56 -0500

Michael Wobst <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: titan-ircd
System name: ircd

i\'ve never seen an ircd (internet relay chat daemon) that is really stable and
includes all the features which the peoples really needs, so i have started to
write an new ircd, called \"Titan IRCd\" which is based on bahamut 1.4.30
(DalNet\'s IRCd) with a lot of features, such as virtual host support (the
users real hostnames are cloaked which will protect them against DoS attacks).

I hope i can make this project much more better with all the services that
savannah offers me. i think savannah is a good place for all peoples which
started a new project.

Titan IRCd should work on every unix compatible operating system.
You can find it at http://www.titan-ircd.de.vu .