Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of titan-ircd

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of titan-ircd
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 11:47:11 +0000

Your project looks very nice, but it is not Free Software, as mentioned at the
top of your source files (Titan IRCd 2.0.3):
 /*
 * src/res.c (C)opyright 1992 Darren Reed. All rights reserved. This
 * file may not be distributed without the author's permission in any
 * shape or form. The author takes no responsibility for any damage or
 * loss of property which results from the use of this software.
 */

If you really intend to release it under the GPL, you should release it first,
and then register it again here. To apply the GPL to your software, please read
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

Cheers,
Jaime