[Savannah-hackers] [ 100585 ] CVSROOT access for web CVS?

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100585 ] CVSROOT access for web CVS?
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 05:23:50 -0500

Support Request #100585, was updated on 2002-Mar-12 17:46
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100585&group_id=11

Category: None

By: ijcd
Date: 2002-Mar-16 02:23

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=525
Browser: Mozilla/4.77 [en] (X11; U; Linux 2.4.18+mki+w4l i686)

I would like to be able to see the commits that are
happening to the website portion of my project as well. Is
there any way to have that happen?

I notice that there are two projects or so in the website
loginfo that are receiveing emails for updates.

--Ian

By: villate