Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Enigma

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Enigma
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 17:50:22 +0000

Your project is very nice and it can be hosted here, but before we approve it,
we'd like you to start in the right track by applying the GPL correctly:
please replace the old version of the GPL that you have in COPYING.GPL by the
newest version (the address of the FSF has changed) that you find in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt

In addition to the copyright notices you wrote in your C++ source files, you
should also include the 3-paragraph copying permission statement (see
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html)

Finally, I recommend that you use the FDL license for the TeX manual of your
game (refer to http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl-howto.html)

When you are done, doing those channges, please register your project
again. You can use exactly the same description which is fine (we remove
pending projects to avoid having a large queue of projects).

Cheers,
Jaime