Re: [Savannah-hackers] 'Download tarball' link?

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] 'Download tarball' link?
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 08:51:29 +0000

On Sat, Mar 23, 2002 at 06:17:48PM +0000, Øystein Johansen wrote:
> As a developer of Gnu Backgammon I often go into this site:
> <URL:http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/gnubg/gnubg/>
>
> At the buttom of the page there is a link saying: download tarball.
>
> My simple question is: Is this a nightly snapshot of the source code, or
> will this download the cvs as it is right at the moment?
The CVS as it is right at that moment.

> If it is the cvs repository right at this very monent, why don't I get
> thyssens changes in the subdirectory called met ? A bug?
Sorry, I haven't been able to reproduce this bug. I've just downloaded a
tarball and it appears OK. If it happens again, please send me a copy of the
wrong tarball, with the exact time (including time zone info) when you
downloaded it, to try and find the bug.

Cheers,
Jaime