Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of WackGet

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of WackGet
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 15:33:23 +0100

If I'm not mistaken, your project will only compile in a Windows platform.
Therefore, we cannot host it here --even if it is Free Software and it might
benefit the Free Software movement-- because it will be of no use to our users
who work on completely free software platforms.

If I'm mistaken, or you commit yourself to maintain a port for free
platforms, which will always work as well as or better than other ports,
please register your project again explaining that point.

Regards,
Jaime