Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Malayalam GNU/Lin

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Malayalam GNU/Linux
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 15:43:55 +0100

It is not clear to me whether your project is really a software
project. Please remember that we only host projects which intend to create a
software package or to document an existing Free Software package.

To translate the GNU project programs into Malyalam, you should get in touch
with the "Translation Project" at http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/

If, associated to your translation job you have created some software that you
would like to host here, you should then register a project for that
particular software, not for the whole translation project.

Regards,
Jaime