[Savannah-hackers] Account name change

From: Martin Stjernholm
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Account name change
Date: 02 Apr 2002 00:34:16 +0200

I own the account "mast" on fencepost.gnu.org, which dates back from
before the project services on savannah.gnu.org was launched. Because
of that I couldn't register the user "mast" on savannah, so per
instructions I took "marst" instead. Using the ssh key on the "marst"
account, the access to my shell account "mast" has been restored.

Now I'd like to get my savannah account "marst" renamed to "mast",
like my old shell account.

Thank you.