[Savannah-hackers] receiving commit info mails

From: MLdonkey
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] receiving commit info mails
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 11:43:10 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

  I would like to configure our CVS repository on savannah to send a
mail in a mailing-list each time a commit is done.

I added the following in CVSROOT/loginfo:

DEFAULT (echo "Subject: Commit info"; echo %{sVv}; cat; echo; echo "."; echo) |
TZ=UTC mail address@hidden

But no mail is received on the list, whereas the same line works on
my personal CVS repository. Could someone help me ?

Thanks in advance,

- MLDonkey