Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Autoconf @ Red Hat

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Autoconf @ Red Hat
Date: 02 Apr 2002 11:30:43 +0200

>> And a last one before leaving :) People _seem_ to be moving from
>> GNATS to Bugzilla, including the GCC team.  Will something
>> comparable happen on Savannah?

Hugo> There are plans to migrate Savannah to something else, but
Hugo> nothing has been written in stone yet, somebody else from
Hugo> savannah-hackers might be able to answer this one too.

I confirm.  There are moving to Bugzilla.  They have scripts to
preserve the PR base from GNATS to Bugzilla.  RMS said go.