[Savannah-hackers] [ 100689 ] PhpGW Language Problems

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100689 ] PhpGW Language Problems
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 08:31:48 -0500

Support Request #100689, was updated on 2002-Apr-03 13:31
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100689&group_id=11

Category: None

By: poutcham
Date: 2002-Apr-03 13:31

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=6447
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)

PHPgroupware 0.9.12

The only language I've installed is french but when I
create accounts from the admin login, they sometimes
are in english, and as it is not installed, I've got
some * at the end of the sentences. I'd like to set
the french as default language for all accounts.

There's a problem with the apps selection when I
create an account: when I choose a group (default or
admin, or even a group I create myself) the language
set is french and there's no problem.

But when I choose to add manually the applications by
checking them with the radio buttons, it doesn't use
the GetPreferredLanguages function so there a problem
when it chooses the language. But I don't know where
to fix this, I think it's the form that contains some
bugs but I don't know where to find it.