[Savannah-hackers] Fw: Re: Web Statistics

From: Nick Hill
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Fw: Re: Web Statistics
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 16:45:43 +0000

I would like separate access log files for audio-video.gnu.org and be able to
access them from my login (nickhill). With the current permissions on my
account and on the log files, I cannot read them.

I would also like webalizer run on the audio-video logs to create a separate
set of statistics.

Could you please arrange this?

Alternatively, if you need a complete set of log files to audit the transfers
from the machine, If I am given read access to the log files, and the log file
format is changed to give the fully qualified request domain name, I can grep
the relevant lines from the log files.

Thanks.

Begin forwarded message: