[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Cflow2Cflow

From: bonnefil
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Cflow2Cflow
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 02:23:48 -0500

Guilhem BONNEFILLE <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Cflow2Cflow
System name: cflow2cflow

cflow2cflow is a small utility to quickly manipulate the output of a large
cflow output file.
The cflow utility is a tool which take one or more C sources files and produce
a calltree file.
cflow2clow will permit to restrict, invert or other such manipulations on the
calltree in order to help the progammer understand/analyse a (unknown) project.

Usage is:
./cflow2cflow [options] [input.cflow]

where \'input.cflow\' is the output generated by the \'cflow\' utility.

The cflow utility is distributed by SUN a free versions are available (eg:
http://packages.debian.org/stable/devel/cflow.html)

I\'m also working on a cflow output rendering engine based on the Xvcg utility
(http://rw4.cs.uni-sb.de/users/sander/html/gsvcg1.html) nammed cflow2vcg
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/cflow2vcg/).

Cflow2cflow does not exist yet but I\\\'m working on it.