Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Cflow2Cflow

From: guilhem . bonnefille
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Cflow2Cflow
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 09:31:04 +0200 (MEST)

It was my second registration. The first time I will have to send the current
source package (as it is not yet available on the Net). I will try a third one,
but I think it's realy (too) hard to register a project on savannah. Personally,
I have few time to play with free projects and my cflow2cflow project is so
small that there is very few things to explain.

I hope this third registration will be the good one.