[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Guile and Readline fr

From: pankaj_jangid
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Guile and Readline framework
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 03:03:18 -0500

Pankaj Jangid <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Guile and Readline framework
System name: guile-rl
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

This project is a small frame work for starting a new project using \"guile\"
and \"readline\".

Currently I am using this codelet in two projects one is vm8085/86 project
registered at savannah and other is a project which is my employers project.

What we can do using this project is we can create new primitive functions for
\"scheme\" language using \"C\" or \"C++\" and then we can write scheme scripts
for making the complete project.

The main logic (i.e. called business login in terms of commercial world) is in
the \"C\" or \"C++\" primitive functions so the performance does not degrade.
Also then the project is easy to extend.

This project is aimed at people who don\'t know much about \"guile\" and
\"readline\" but they want to start a new project using \"guile\" and
\"readline\".

The project exists. I will send you the url as soon as the html work is
complete.