[Savannah-hackers] Information about Savannah

From: Castiaux, Sebastien
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Information about Savannah
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 03:58:10 -0600

Hi all,

I am responsible of a study for the European Commision about the sharing of
software between administration (you can find description of the study at
http://membres.lycos.fr/possstudy/).
I have to propose a solution for a portal site for sharing and open source
development for european administrations. Savannah software seems to be the
right tool for this and I would like to integrate it in the solution I will
propose.
Could you please give me more information about the Savannah software
(hardware needed/adviced)?
Could you also tell me if Savannah software can handle the following
requirements:
- database of useful links for the community
- mailing lists
- documents repository (a kind of library)

Thanks for your collaboration and be sure that http://savannah.gnu.org/ will
be mentionned in the part "Interaction with similar tools".

Regards,

Castiaux Sébastien
Consultant
Unisys Belgium