[Savannah-hackers] Re: alqua-utils in savannah

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: alqua-utils in savannah
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 12:12:06 +0200

Pablo Ruiz Múzquiz writes:
 > Hello Loic and Jaime.
 >
 > I have repeated the registration process for Alqua-utils. You can see
 > in the description that I state "I'm working on it". This is only
 > partially true. We already have some tools working but we haven't yet
 > made them public nor distributable. These tools, however, are full of
 > bugs and will be completely rewriten.
 >
 > We hope that this time (the third attempt) you won't encounter any
 > problems in our request.

        Hi,

        Could you please submit your project again with a detailed
description ? It will be archived and needs to be detailed. In addition,
please send the current code you have. Bugs is not something we will look
at : we will help you make sure the license information is correct. Since
you chose the GPL, could you please make sure you followed the instructions
(included in the GPL) to apply it to your software ?

        You can send the current distribution to us via e-mail if
putting it on a temporary URL is not possible for you.

        Cheers,