Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Action Factory

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Action Factory
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 11:15:45 +0200

        Hi,

        Migration to a Free Software ORB is a very good thing. Congratulations.

        I had a look at

http://thierry.chevalier3.free.fr/Devel/ActionFactory.v2.0.tgz

        and saw that the license file is missing. Could you please include
it in the distribution ? You'll find it at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt.
Also please use the license notice that is given in example in the instructions
at the end of the GNU GPL itself. It better protects the freedom attached to
your software.

        I understand that it may seem a bit early to worry about this for the
new version. But it's also a lot easier to get it right at the beginning and
forget about it later ;-)

        Please submit your project again when you've fixed the licensing.

        Cheers,