Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of OPOS - the OPen s

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of OPOS - the OPen source OS
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 11:08:59 +0200

        Hi,

        Savannah only proposes hosting for software or documentation projects,
not aggregation of projects such as an operating system. For instance, if
you plan to develop a kernel, you can create a project for this purpose on
Savannah.

        Also note that Savannah is helping the Free Software movement which
is significantly different from the Open Source movement. Free Software value
ethics, philosophy, individuals and freedom. I invite you to join the Free
Software movement :-)

        Cheers,