[Savannah-hackers] Whoops... I tried to sftp to freesoftware.fsf.org/dow

From: Asfand Qazi
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Whoops... I tried to sftp to freesoftware.fsf.org/download/xbobble/ .....
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 03:11:10 +0100 (BST)

... and now I can't do anything with CVS, even after registering a
new SSH key.  You see, I uploaded a file using scp, but wanted to
remove it, and tried to sftp into the same place as where scp copies
the files, and, as you can tell, am hugely embarrassed to ask you to
help me out.  I get 'Connection refused' errors all the time.

I've cleared out my known hosts, and as I said, tried with a new
generated key.  After waiting for the cron daemon to do its work,
still I can't log in.

My login is 'asfand'
The project I am working on is called 'xbobble'

Sorry, and thanks
   Asfand Yar Qazi