[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of CDextract2 - Grab The

From: bboeckmann
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of CDextract2 - Grab The Music!
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 14:17:24 -0400

Bernd Boeckmann <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: CDextract2 - Grab The Music!
System name: cdextract2

CDextract2 will be an audio grabber for X using GTK. There is still a command
line based cdextract which I am going to enhance. Supported features will be:
- Ripping of whole AudioCD\'s or tracks
- Saving them in various file-formats using a codec interface
  (planned are currently WAVE, MP3 and OGG Vorbis)
- Jitter correction
- Normalization Support
- CDDB Support for fetching track information
- User defined filname patterns for generating filenames from
  track- and album information edited manually or fetched through
  CDDB
- Clearly structured user interface

It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it. In the meantime I develop the
user interface.