Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of ezmlm-idx-ldap /

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of ezmlm-idx-ldap / ldap2ezmlm
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 13:01:45 +0100

I could not find ezmlm-idx. It is mentioned in some dependencies in Debian,
but it doesn't seem to be in Debian anymore. I've found some reference to
www.ezmlm.org as beeing its homepage, but it doesn't work. Please
register your project again detailing the type of license ezmlm-idx uses and
where you've found its code; and if you cannot give us a URL where your
project can be downloaded, then e-mail a tarball to address@hidden and
address@hidden

Cheers,
Jaime