[Savannah-hackers] savannah - chasys: sorry and GNU

From: Xavier de Blas
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah - chasys: sorry and GNU
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 00:10:58 +0200 (CEST)

I'm parleblas from the chasys project submitted to
savannah

I sent a email to address@hidden, i expect no one
received it, i was very stupid when i writed. Sorry.

Ok my sources are up now, but my project was accepted
to become part of the GNU project.
Jaime E . Villate <address@hidden> accepted it

But on the web:

http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/chasys/

i can read:
"This project is not part of the GNU project."

¿Can you change this?

Thanks

=====
Deporteyciencia es un lugar colaborativo de ideas, opiniones y noticias a cerca
de la educación física y el deporte de actualización diaria.
Visite http://www.deporteyciencia.com