Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of OSAIA French

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of OSAIA French
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:24:37 +0200

        Hi,

        Since Savannah offers support to Free Software projects and we
consider important to distinguish between Open Source and Free Software (which
are two different movements with different goals), could you consider
renaming your project not to include Open Source in the name ? Maybe FSAIA
would be appropriate ? Could you please submit the project again when
you've picked a different name ?

        Thanks for your understanding,