Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of FormuleWeb

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of FormuleWeb
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 18:06:34 +0100

We only host software projects. I've failed to see any reference to software
development in your registration (could it be because my browser fails to
execute the java applets in your webpage?). If you are really talking about a
software project, please register it again giving more details on the software
you are developping. Also note that currently we cannot provide PHP or MySQL
services for the wepages of the projects we host.

Cheers,
Jaime