Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of JModeler

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of JModeler
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 15:20:10 +0100

Please register your project again, with a more detailed technical description
and explain what programming language and/or libraries you are going to use,
graphical interfaces, etc. By the way, what is a finit state machine?  Do you
mean a finite state machine? (not that I know what it is anyway, but it sounds
more plausible :-)

Cheers,
Jaime