Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Virtual Administr

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Virtual Administration Daemon
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 15:38:56 +0100

In order to release your project under the GPL you should write copyright
notices and copying permission statements at the beginning of every source
code file, as explained in http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

You should also replace the truncated copy of the GPL that you have in
doc/COPYING by a complete copy of it: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt

Please make those changes and when your are done register
your project again.

Regards,
Jaime