[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Virtual Administratio

From: saaib
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Virtual Administration Daemon
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 23:42:07 -0400

Urivan Saaib <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Virtual Administration Daemon
System name: vadmind

My project is an approach to the problem of remote system administration. There
are web based solutions, but al lof them are too tights and not easy to
integrate on different enviroments.

This project tries to solve that problem with the implementation of an XML
protocol supported by a client and a server.

Our main concern is the server, and provide the most functionality possible the
same as if you where logged into a remote server doing administrative tasks.

I have finished the basics of the communication schema, and the basic
functionality for user administration.

You can download it from :

http://www.c-ber.net/software/VAdmind/VAdmind-0.1.tar.gz