[Savannah-hackers] Forum Hosting Project

From: Kai Seefeldt
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Forum Hosting Project
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 17:37:24 +0200

Hi James,
I realy realy love your board. I am from germany and I am the developer
of Germany´s most popular Guestbook-system, that includes many features
even Telephone-2-Web technology (where you can make an entry via
telephone). I offer my guestbooks also for free, (actual in German
language only), but i host then for my clients on a central Server.
Now I want to offer hosted Forums to my clients too. Thats why I want
you to ask if I am allowed to take your software, an make it a multi
user forum software, where webmaster can create their own forums that
are hosted on my server, just like ezboard.com.
My offer is now to give you some $s, and then I am alllowed to make what
ever I want with your software. (Extending it to u multi-user system,
and offering it for free to my German clients as a hosted forum) I would
remove the "Copyright" from the forum pages, but if you want to I put it
in the Impressum.

Tell me what you think about it, if you disagree I woukd have to
programm another forum for my own, and as you know that neeeds sooooo
much time.

Kai Seefeldt
address@hidden http://www.1-2-3-gaestebuch.de/?rf=mail