[Savannah-hackers] Possible problem with Users Permissions form

From: Mark H. Weaver
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Possible problem with Users Permissions form
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 22:26:11 -0400

Eli Zaretskii has reported a possible problem with what he calls the
"Users Permissions form".  See the last paragraph in the message
below.

        Mark

Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 20:20:36 +0300
From: "Eli Zaretskii" <address@hidden>
Sender: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
CC: address@hidden, address@hidden
Subject: Re: address@hidden: [Rmail+Gnus] Incorrect pruning of email addresses
on wide replies]

> From: "Mark H. Weaver" <address@hidden>
> Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 00:49:02 -0400
>
> Paul Michael Reilly <address@hidden> wrote:
> > I finally got around, with some appreciated help from mhw, to fixing
> > my account status at gnu.org such that `pmr' is my account name.  If
> > you would, please remove `pmr-sav' (or just ignore it) and enable `pmr'
> > for CVS write access.
>
> Let me know when your "pmr" account is as functional as your "pmr-sav"
> account was.  At that point, I'll have the savannah hackers remove
> pmr-sav.

I've made "pmr" part of the Emacs project, so it should now be
possible for Paul to have write access to CVS.

There's something strange with the Users Permissions form, though: the
last few users don't have the drop-down menus to fill the individual
access rights.  Is that some problem with my browser, perhaps?