[Savannah-hackers] Problem with pending mailing list requests on mail.gn

From: Milan Zamazal
Date: 30 Apr 2002 19:18:20 +0200

Dear savannah hackers,

I can confirm the following Mailman problem reported by Stephen:

    SMP> Hello, I have been trying for the past few days to cleanup the
    SMP> administrative requests for bug-gnats and help-gnats, however I
    SMP> can't seem to submit the data.

    SMP> After selecting what to do with each message, I hit the submit
    SMP> all button and it sits forever. I don't understand what is
    SMP> going on and was hoping you would.

It behaves the same way to me, with two different Web browsers, so it
looks like a server problem.  I could only discard a single pending
request and from then it always hangs for me whatever I do.  Was there
any change or problem with mail.gnu.org recently?  Can you help us,
please?

Thank you.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
SomeProgrammersLikeWritingLikeThis.However,IDontThinkThisFormOfCommunicationIs\
AGoodIdea.IApologizeToAllWhoCantReadMyTextsWrittenInAClassicStyle.