Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Set/1

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Set/1
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 21:53:21 +0200

You should write to address@hidden

Reading this page can help you too
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain_7.html

You should clear this before uploading files to the CVS.

Normally I should discard your registration waiting that you correct the copyright information. But if you really assign the copyright to the FSF, you will redo what you have just undo.

Assigning the copyright to the FSF can be take some time.

I propose to approve your registration and you promise to not import your files in the CVS until the situation is cleared (copyright assign to you or formally assigned to the FSF). I will ask for the gnu evaluation team to evaluate your project. You should say, if someone ask you, that the current copyright status will be clarified once the evaluation is done.

And, so, until then, you don't upload your project into the CVS with wrong informations (that will be correct informations once the evaluation is complete - if the evalution is negative, you'll correct the informations).

The goal of the registration approval is not to be a pain but to point importants potentials troubles. I think this deal take account of this copyright assignement problem so the project can be approved.

Agree ?