[Savannah-hackers] Deleting savannah accounts?

From: Csillag Kristof
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Deleting savannah accounts?
Date: 24 Jun 2002 04:00:48 +0200

Hi there!

Is there any way to remove/destroy/cancel an acccount at savannah?

I see that people usually do not want to cancel their accounts here.

I'm considering it only because I have two accounts, and I have
realised that I need only one. By now all my projects are assigned
to the primary account. The secondary one has no more purpose in life.

(Please do not ask me why did I create two accounts at the first
place...)

So what do I do now?

Shall I just let the spare account rot?

        Csillag Kristof