Re: [Savannah-hackers] Deleting savannah accounts?

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Deleting savannah accounts?
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 07:56:41 +0200

Le lun 24 jun 2002 à  4h00, Csillag Kristof a écrit :
Hi there!

Is there any way to remove/destroy/cancel an acccount at savannah?

No, user cant do it.

I see that people usually do not want to cancel their accounts here.

I'm considering it only because I have two accounts, and I have
realised that I need only one. By now all my projects are assigned
to the primary account. The secondary one has no more purpose in life.

(Please do not ask me why did I create two accounts at the first
place...)

So what do I do now?

Shall I just let the spare account rot?

We can remove this useless account. Just tell us what is the login of your two account and the one you want to destroy.

Regards

--
Mathieu Roy
 http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou