Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of CGITechSimple 0.5

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of CGITechSimple 0.5
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 13:27:30 +0200

        Hi,

        I see from the distribution that the text of the GNU GPL is
missing although the license notices say it is included. Could you add
it (from http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt) ?

        You should also add a copyright notice at the beginning of each
file in addition to the license notice so that it is clear who is the
copyright holder for each file.

        Could you please do that and submit your project again ?

        Thanks in advance,