Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: URGENT: apache stuck in subversions

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: URGENT: apache stuck in subversions
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 09:33:41 +0200

Le mar 06 aoû 2002 à 23h01, Paul Fisher a écrit :
On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 09:03:14PM +0100, Jaime E . Villate wrote:

> I think it is because the SSL certificate expired and I was not
> aware of it.

I created a new cert and apache-ssl is running now.  I don't know if
it was refusing to start because the old one had expired.

I also changed your bit of data in httpd.conf:

<VirtualHost 199.232.41.2>
ServerName freesoftware.fsf.org
SSLDisable
</VirtualHost>

I added the SSLDisable.  Also note that freesoftware.fsf.org points to
199.232.41.3, so this VirtualHost will never get used.

This virtual host must be able to accept SSL Connections. But freesoftware.fsf.org should no longer redirection on savannah.gnu.org , it should be a normal domain as savannah.gnu.org.
We can configure this only on fencepost, no ?
--
Mathieu Roy
 http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou